Saturday 15 June 2013

The Dining Room

This downsizing process is a little slower than I anticipated.  I had a huge start and am slowing down, getting sidetracked  This week's post is brought to you by my little ol' dining room. There wasn't really a lot to do here, just a good tidy up and a wipe down.


Oh, how embarrrassing.  Yes, that's a pair of jeans that didn't make their way into the laundry.  And, as I don't have any craft area, my machines live on my dining table when I've got time to sew.


But, with a just a lick and a spit, here's my dining room looking gee-awjus. :-)  I also have a table runner that I had liked to use, but well, it's just too much hassle for me to keep moving it each time I need to use the table.  Hey, I like to keep things simple!


And that's my dining room people.  I know, you're just falling over in excitement, but I'm getting through this townhouse, one room at a time. :-) :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment